Friday, April 1, 2011

My Journey and Healing...





*This was my very first order


I will start my blog with my experience with a condition that I was diagnosed with; Fibromyalgia. It was about a year after I started working as a Registered Nurse the symptoms began. I was working long, long stressful days with barely a break. The first symptom I experienced was fatigue, lasting months. This then lead to wide spread pain, insomnia, headaches, and digestive issues. To make a long story short. It was a long journey to find answers. My blood work and other diagnostic exams were always within normal limits. It took over a year and a half to get an actual diagnosis. I then began researching it. At this time, Cymbalta and Lyrica were the only treatment options. I would try anything at this point to help with the pain. Being conservative, I tried Cymbalta first and then Lyrica. The side effects from both were more than I could handle. Just awful. I started analysing my life. I thought it has to be the stress and my emotions. After I made changes I felt improvement. Two years later I reconnected with a friend that introduced me to Young Living. To me, this was the miracle I was praying for. I started on a regimen and Trigger Point Massage, now I am symptom free. Sometimes life is a circle. At least mine has been. During this journey my faith in God was reinforced. Anything that is made from God is a true blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment